Claiming your White Sox Bonuses
Claiming your Chicago White Sox bonuses is arguably one of the easiest things you would have to do on your betting journey. But it could make a huge difference in how much success you get, especially in your early days.
Not much is needed from you as some of these bonuses are automatically loaded. However, make sure you are leveraging every opportunity to maximize your earnings. Below is step-by-step instruction on how to claim your bonuses.
- Register with one of the sportsbooks operational in Illinois.
- Make a deposit. Some sportsbooks will require you to input a promo code at this stage as a first-time bettor.
- Fulfill the minimum requirements that would make you eligible to claim the bonus. Each sportsbook has different requirements for different promotions available. Always read the terms and conditions.
- Watch the bonuses roll in.
Licensed Sportsbooks for Chicago White Sox Betting and Promo Codes
Although more sportsbooks are expected to get their licenses in the coming years, only seven are operational in the Land of Lincoln. March 5, 2022, marked the day Illinois sports betting truly went online. Before then, bettors were required to physically register at an in-person location.
For your safety, only wager on the Chicago White Sox through one of the bookies listed below.
BetRivers is the first sportsbook to launch in Illinois. They started operation in June 2020 and have since allowed fans to wager on both Chicago's MLB teams.
With the 2023 MLB season underway, BetRivers are offering fans parlay insurance for the opening weekend. You can get back your wager up to $25 if you place a 4+ leg MLB parlay and lose only 1 leg.
Newcomers are also eligible for up to a $500 bonus in second chance bet. To claim this bonus, you should use “SPORTS” as the promo code when making your first deposit.
DraftKings offers new customers up to $1,000 in bonus credit after making a first deposit. Fans can also enjoy the MLB No Sweat bet by placing a wager on any of the opening games in the 2023 season.
BetMGM is the latest sportsbook operational in Illinois after securing a partnership with Par-A-Dice Casino. They offer White Sox fans and everyone in Illinois a risk-free first bet up to $1,000.
FanDuel is offering newcomers the opportunity to get back up to $1,000 in bonus bets if they lose their first wager.
Baseball fans can also get two 50% profit boost tokens if they place an outright wager of at least $25 on the 2023 World Series Winner. To get this bonus, you should set your bet before April 2, 2023.
Go Full Caesar with Caesars sportsbooks as a newcomer and enjoy a bonus bet of up to $1,250 if you lose your first wager. Use the promo code “CZRFULL” to take advantage of this promotion.
With PointsBet, you get second chance bets up to $100 as a newcomer for five consecutive days, provided you lose your wager. To enjoy this cash bonus, use promo code “WELCOME” when you sign in.
Barstool sportsbook is offering fans a chance to get up to $1,000 as a new player bonus if your first wager ends in a loss. No opt-in is required. However, you need to make a cash deposit upon registration and place a single wager.
*All promotions have terms and conditions.
Tips for Betting on the Chicago White Sox
There are numerous opportunities to win while betting on the Chicago White Sox and MLB. With each team playing 162 games, you could end the season smiling to the bank.
However, if you do not bet wisely, you could also lose a lot of money, which is why we have compiled this guide. Health was a huge factor in the White Sox's poor display during the 2022 season, but a significant change is expected.
Outlined below are betting tips that can help you win while betting on your favorite team.
- History – History plays a crucial role in the outcome of games. With rivalries, teams have more to prove and always play with an edge. The White Sox also had a perfect campaign against the San Francisco Giants last season despite their struggles. It is something worth noting for future fixtures.
- Weather and Schedule – The weather always plays a role in the outcome of an MLB game. Wind could go in favor or against the batter. Thursdays are commonly rest days, meaning the stars might not come out to play.
- Home advantage – Most teams in the MLB have a better chance of winning at home, and it is the same for the White Sox. Although they had more wins on the road last season, they play better at Guaranteed Rate Field.
- Pay attention to totals – Although there are bound to be games with fewer runs by both teams, the White Sox tends to go over more often than not. In baseball, most bookies set it at 8.5 before the first pitch.
Common MLB Betting Terms
|Moneyline||Moneyline represents the probability of each team winning. Based on the current form and strength of the roster, sportsbooks set odds for both teams. You can identify the favorites with the team that has the negative value odd.|
|“First 5” Innings line||Here, bets are considered based on only the first five innings. Subsequent innings do not play a role in the outcome of the pick. You can get great value from the White Sox starting pitchers to avoid the unexpected from the relief pitchers.|
|Run line||Run line is the baseball term for spread popularly used in football and basketball. It represents the difference in the number of runs between both teams at the end of the game. Picking the Chicago White Sox to win at -1.5 means they have to win the game by at least two runs.|
|Futures||These are based on future predictions. A great example is the promo FanDuel is running, allowing fans to pick the outright winner of the 2023 World Series in the first week of the 2023 MLB season.|
|Over/Under||You are expected to predict whether both teams would have a combined run of over or under the number set by the sportsbook. In baseball, the number before the start of the game is typically 8.5.|
|Parlays||Parlays describes a bet ticket that has more than one pick. It could be you picking two unique markets in one game or combining picks from different fixtures. Although it is a lot riskier, it often provides more value.|
Things to Consider Before Locking in your Wager
- Choose the right sportsbook – Although we have provided accurate information on the sportsbooks available in Chicago, carry out some extra research. You should consider factors such as odds, type of bonuses, ease of use, deposit and withdrawal methods, etc.
- Understand the available markets – When betting on the Chicago White Sox, you should know what betting market will improve your chances of winning. If you had them as your moneyline pick in every game of the 2022 season, you would have been right 50% of the time.
- Manage your bankroll – Expert bettors would say this is arguably the most important thing to consider before placing your wager. Make sure you have a system that would help you manage your bankroll. With that in place, you would successfully balance your risk-reward ratio.
Frequently Asked Questions
When did sports betting become legal in Illinois?
Illinois was one of the states to adopt sports betting early on after the Supreme Court overturned the 1992 PASPA legislation in 2018. Although sports betting became legal in 2019, things went online a year later.
Who can bet on the Chicago White Sox?
Anyone 21 years or older and within the boundaries of Illinois can wager on the Chicago White Sox. You will be required to provide proof during registration.
Where can I find the best promo codes for the White Sox?
You can take advantage of promotions available in any of the seven licensed sportsbooks in Illinois when wagering on the White Sox. It is a great opportunity for you to boost your winnings as your favorite team reaches for glory.
Is mobile betting possible?
Yes. Sportsbooks have made it so that you can bet on the Chicago White Sox, among other baseball teams on the go. It has also been optimized in a way where you get the same features available via a computer.