How to Use a Sportsbook Promo Code
Using a sportsbook code is incredibly simple. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Sign up to one of the top sportsbooks on our list above
- Copy the promo code provided for the right sportsbook and enter it when prompted
- You might need to enter your code when signing up or making a deposit
- Provided you’ve used the right code, your bonus will automatically be added to your account
- Make the most of your bonus by placing your bet
Top Sports Betting Promos by State
Choose your state. Bold denotes states where online sports betting is currently legalized.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Sports You Can Use Sportsbook Bonuses On
NFL Football Betting Promo Codes
The NFL is the most popular sport in the US to bet on, with the Super Bowl bringing in more than $1 billion in wagers. Although those in charge of the sport were originally opposed to the idea of legal sports betting, things have changed a lot in recent years. The league now has partnerships with major sportsbooks, and many teams have their own sports betting partner now too.
Naturally, all sportsbooks in the US offer odds on all of the regular season games along with the playoffs and Super Bowl itself. You can also claim sportsbook promos that are tailored towards NFL fans, with new promos available around the time of big games.
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Buffalo Bills
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Kansas City Chiefs
- Las Vegas Raiders
- Los Angeles Chargers
- Los Angeles Rams
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants
- New York Jets
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Francisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Commanders
NBA Basketball Betting Promo Codes
Like the NFL, the NBA has changed a lot since the introduction of legal sports betting in 2018. Under the leadership of Adam Silver, the commissioner of the NBA, the sport has been quick to adopt sports betting and the revenue that it brings. Sportsbooks now advertise on the court, and many have formed partnerships with top teams.
As you’d expect, you can bet on every game during the NBA season, with hundreds of markets offered on each game. All US sportsbooks accept NBA bets, and it’s become a favorite for a lot of bettors thanks to the volume of games available. Unsurprisingly, you can also enjoy NBA sports betting promos at all of the best sportsbooks.
- Atlanta Hawks
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- Charlotte Hornets
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Dallas Mavericks
- Denver Nuggets
- Detroit Pistons
- Golden State Warriors
- Houston Rockets
- Indiana Pacers
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Memphis Grizzlies
- Miami Heat
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- New Orleans Pelicans
- New York Knicks
- Oklahoma City Thunder
- Orlando Magic
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Phoenix Suns
- Portland Trail Blazers
- Sacramento Kings
- San Antonio Spurs
- Toronto Raptors
- Utah Jazz
- Washington Wizards
MLB Baseball Betting Promo Codes
The MLB was one of the slowest sports leagues to accept sports betting partnerships, with teams slowly warming up to the idea once they saw how much revenue could potentially be generated. Today, the MLB has official betting partnerships with DraftKings and FanDuel, and America’s pastime is available to bet on at all major betting sites.
For bettors, the MLB is one of the best sports to bet on, as there’s a huge number of games available during the season. In addition, the easy access to hundreds of stats and metrics makes placing bets even more fun. You can enjoy MLB sports betting promos at the top-rated sportsbooks we feature here on our site.
- Arizona Diamondbacks
- Atlanta Braves
- Baltimore Orioles
- Boston Red Sox
- Chicago Cubs
- Chicago White Sox
- Cincinnati Reds
- Cleveland Guardians
- Colorado Rockies
- Detroit Tigers
- Houston Astros
- Kansas City Royals
- Los Angeles Angels
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- Miami Marlins
- Milwaukee Brewers
- Minnesota Twins
- New York Mets
- New York Yankees
- Oakland Athletics
- Philadelphia Phillies
- Pittsburgh Pirates
- San Diego Padres
- San Francisco Giants
- Seattle Mariners
- St. Louis Cardinals
- Tampa Bay Rays
- Texas Rangers
- Toronto Blue Jays
- Washington Nationals
NHL Hockey Betting Promo Codes
The NHL has fostered its relationship with Vegas for many years, playing preseason games there and holding its annual awards show on the strip. In 2018, the same year that sports betting was made legal, it gave a new franchise to the city, with the Las Vegas Golden Knights being formed. Since then, the league has formed close partnerships with the sports betting industry.
You can bet on every NHL game of the season at most major sportsbooks, as well as hockey leagues from other countries. Plenty of betting markets are available on the NHL, and the playoffs and Stanley Cup futures are also featured. If you want to increase your betting value, you can unlock NHL promo codes here at SportsbookPromo.com.
- Anaheim Ducks
- Arizona Coyotes
- Boston Bruins
- Buffalo Sabres
- Calgary Flames
- Carolina Hurricanes
- Chicago Blackhawks
- Colorado Avalanche
- Columbus Blue Jackets
- Dallas Stars
- Detroit Red Wings
- Edmonton Oilers
- Florida Panthers
- Los Angeles Kings
- Minnesota Wild
- Montreal Canadiens
- Nashville Predators
- New Jersey Devils
- New York Islanders
- New York Rangers
- Ottawa Senators
- Philadelphia Flyers
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- San Jose Sharks
- Seattle Kraken
- St. Louis Blues
- Tampa Bay Lightning
- Toronto Maple Leafs
- Vancouver Canucks
- Vegas Golden Knights
- Washington Capitals
- Winnipeg Jets
College Sports Betting Promo Codes
Betting on college sports is almost as popular as betting on the big sports leagues. Although it’s not available in every state, most states allow you to bet on college football and basketball with few restrictions. The NCAA has partnered up with sports betting brands such as PointsBet, and new image rights laws mean that student-athletes could be able to make revenue from sports betting sponsorships.
March Madness is one of the most popular times of the year to place a bet, with $3.1 billion wagered during the tournament in 2022. For college football fans, there are loads of big games to bet on, including the Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, Orange Bowl, and the NCAA Championship game. You can find college sports betting promos to make the most of your bets.
|Sports Betting Statistics|
|US sports betting handle 2022||$74 billion|
|Highest monthly betting handle 2022||$10 billion|
|Super Bowl LVI handle||$1 billion|
|Top state for betting handle 2022||New York – $16 billion|
|Top sportsbook for betting handle 2022||DraftKings – $200 million|
Popular Online US Sportsbooks
There’s now a growing number of US sportsbooks available in the US, all of which offer odds on the biggest sporting events. The availability of these sites will depend on your state, so always check to see if it’s licensed in your state before you sign up. These are the most popular US sportsbooks right now.
PointsBet is an Australian betting brand that has now launched in several US states. It’s risen to become one of the most popular options, providing a huge range of excellent odds on all the best sports. The site is really easy to use, and it has our seal of approval for being safe and fair while offering great features. Here are some of the main reasons why we love PointsBet:
- Great Live Betting Options – Bet on all major sports live, with lots of markets to choose from. Odds are updated instantly, and there are live stats available to help you make informed bets.
- Excellent Promos – PointsBet offers an excellent bonus for new users, but there are plenty of regular promotions on offer too. From risk-free bets to odds boosts, expect plenty of value.
- Lots of Variety – When it comes to betting variety, few sportsbooks can match PointsBet. It provides a huge range of markets, including those for same game parlays. In addition, there are unique options such as PointsBetting.
- Simple to Use Interface – It’s really easy to sign up to PointsBet, find your bet, and place your stake. The site is easy to use and available on mobile too.
PointsBet is currently licensed and available in the following states:
Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.
- Best for Beginners – DraftKings is tailored towards beginners to sports betting. The site is incredibly simple to use, and it even has a comprehensive sports betting guide. All of the information you need is easily accessible, and you can get started quickly.
- All Your Gambling in One Place – Aside from its sportsbook, DraftKings also offers daily fantasy sports and casino gaming. You can enjoy it all from the same wallet, making bets on anything you like, which is really convenient.
- VIP Program – DraftKings rewards regular bettors with its excellent VIP scheme, providing loads of perks and promos to those that climb the rankings. High rankings give you access to game invites, private events, referral bonuses, and more.
- Regular Odds Boosts – You can boost your potential winnings with odds boosts, and DraftKings hands them out regularly. They’re easy to use and make betting even more exciting.
You can enjoy DraftKings in the following states:
Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Caesars is one of the largest gaming brands in the world, and it provides one of the best sports betting experiences, according to our research. After the company acquired William Hill, one of the oldest betting companies, it improved its sportsbook significantly, offering loads of great features and excellent odds on sports from around the world. Some of the best things about Caesars sportsbook include:
- Simple Cash Out – Want to take your winnings early? Caesars lets you cash out mid-game, taking any profits based on the current odds. You can do this to collect winnings early, or to protect your stake if you’re worried that your bet might lose.
- Competitive Odds – You can regularly find the best odds on loads of different sports at Caesars sportsbook. Compared to other top sportsbooks, the betting lines are usually the same, if not better, on top events like the NBA and NFL.
- Great User Experience – Signing up to Caesars Sportsbook is fast and simple, allowing you to start placing bets straight away. Not only that, but the site is incredibly easy to use, both on desktops and mobile devices. The fast-loading mobile app is also great to use, making betting on the go even better.
- Big Welcome Offer – The Caesars sportsbook welcome promo is one of the best, giving you a massive risk-free bet when you first join. On top of this, you can benefit from loads of great promotions such as odds boosts, Caesars rewards, and more.
Caesars Sportsbook is currently available in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
FanDuel is one of the most popular options in the US when it comes to sports betting. Millions of players use the site for fantasy sports, and its real money betting platform is also widely used and available in a growing number of states. Its popularity is thanks to its wide range of excellent features, such as:
- The Best Mobile App – FanDuel’s mobile app is a cut above the competition, providing the best experience for mobile bettors. The app is available for all mobile operating systems and works perfectly, letting you place bets wherever you go.
- Excellent Same game Parlays – FanDuel popularized the same game parlay in the US, and its feature is still the best when it comes to adding multiple bets on the same game into one parlay. There are loads of markets you can add, and it’s really easy to set up.
- Simple Payments – When it comes to making deposits and withdrawals, FanDuel gives bettors a wealth of options. You can choose from all the most popular payment methods, and it’s easy to add funds to your account. Best of all, there’s no minimum withdrawal amount, and you can use mobile banking services such as Venmo.
- Great Promos – As a new sign-up, you’ll be able to benefit from a big risk-free bet when you first join. Aside from this, FanDuel offers loads of great offers and promotions that make your betting experience more enjoyable.
You can use the FanDuel sportsbook if you’re in any of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
BetMGM is backed up by the MGM Resorts Group, perhaps the largest casino and entertainment brand in the world. This online gambling platform offers betting on an extensive list of sports and markets, all found on a site that’s incredibly easy to use. BetMGM is fast becoming one of the best options, and these are some of our favorite features it has to offer:
- The Best Live Streams – Of all the sportsbooks we’ve used, it’s fair to say that BetMGM has the best live streams. If you’re logged into your account, you can easily find live streams of major events from the homepage, including NBA and MLB games. The live streams are in high definition and work really well no matter what device you’re using.
- Great Odds on Major Leagues – BetMGM has really great odds on lots of sports, including major leagues like the NBA and NFL. Compared to other sportsbooks out there, you can often find the best odds and excellent value, hopefully meaning greater profits in the long run.
- Excellent Betting Interface – We really enjoy the betting interface that BetMGM offers. The site design is really smooth and it loads well on mobile and desktop devices. Whether you’re using the app or not, signing up, making deposits, and placing bets are all really simple, with the layout and interface making it all incredibly intuitive.
- Edit My Bet – All major sportsbooks now offer the cash out feature, which lets you take your winnings early, canceling your bet at the current odds. BetMGM offers the Edit My Bet feature, which gives you more control over your bet, adjusting the stake and changing it as long as the cash out function is available.
BetMGM is currently available in the following states: Arizona, Colorado, DC, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
BetRivers is a great alternative to the main betting sites, providing lots of great features as well as being easy to use. While it may not be as popular or as widespread as some of the bigger betting brands, it’s a great option to have, especially if you want to always find the best odds. Here are some of the main things you’re sure to love about BetRivers sportsbook:
- Low Juice – Based on statistics we’ve analyzed, BetRivers takes less juice on each bet, meaning you can find better value in the odds. Typically, odds here will be better than at other books, though it will depend on the sport and markets that you’re looking at.
- Great Live Betting Experience – BetRivers has an excellent live betting section, with love odds offered on all major games. Stats are available to help you make your bets, and there’s live streaming, too so you can watch the action live.
- Easy to Sign Up – Unlike some betting sites, you can sign up to BetRivers very quickly. All you need to do is fill in the required information, and you’ll be able to start betting straight away. Whether you’re on a desktop, iOS, or Android, it’s easy to create your account.
- Rewards Program – There’s a welcome bonus available when you first join BetRivers, but that’s not all. The sportsbook rewards regular bettors with the iRush program. The more you bet, the more points you’ll earn, which will unlock perks and promos.
You can sign up to BetRivers in Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Bet365 is still fairly new in the US, but it’s hugely popular in the UK and the rest of Europe. The betting brand has a lot to offer whether you’re new or a seasoned sports betting pro. It’s growing quickly in the US thanks to features such as:
- Easy to Claim Welcome Bonus – Bet365 offers a great welcome promo that’s really easy to claim. All you need to do is sign up, make a deposit, and bet at least $1. You’ll get free bet credits which you can use to place bets without risking any of your own money.
- Very Responsive Mobile App – If you enjoy betting on your mobile, then Bet365 is a great option. Its mobile app is available on iOS and Android devices, letting you place bets anywhere you go. The app is easy to use, with fast load times and a simple interface that means you can always find what you’re looking for.
- Excellent In-Game Betting – At Bet365, in-game betting is one of the best features of the site. You can access live odds for all major US sports, as well as leagues and competitions from around the world. Odds are updated very quickly, and you can often find better live odds here compared to a lot of other sportsbooks.
- Loads of Betting Markets – There’s no shortage of betting options at Bet365, with a huge range of markets available on every major game. This goes for both pre-game and in-game betting, where you’ll have lots of options to choose from when placing your bets. Despite there being a wide range of markets, it’s still easy to find what you’re looking for.
Bet365 is currently available in Colorado, New Jersey, Ohio, and Virginia.
Unibet is another popular betting brand in Europe that has now launched in the US. It offers a comprehensive online gambling experience with loads of great features to make sure you get more out of your bets. Here are just a few of the things that make UniBet stand out:
- Regular Boosts – One of the best features of UniBet sportsbook is that it regularly offers boosts, allowing you to increase your potential profits. The parlay boost is available every week and increases your parlay winnings by up to 30%.
- Great Mobile App – Like a lot of other sportsbooks, Unibet also provides its platform through a mobile app. The app is really easy to use and works perfectly on Android and iOS devices. It’s identical to the desktop site in terms of features, meaning you can choose whichever is easiest for you.
- Lots of Live Markets – Live betting is big in Europe, so it’s no surprise that UniBet offers an extensive range of live betting markets. You can bet on all major sports live, choosing from a lot of options where odds are always updated instantly.
- Easy to Use Welcome Bonus – Make the most of your time at UniBet with the excellent welcome promo. As a new sportsbook user, you can claim a risk-free bet when you join, and it’s incredibly easy to use. All you need to do is sign up and make a bet. If your bet loses, your bet credits will be available in your account.
At the moment, you can use Unibet sportsbook if you’re in Arizona, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Virginia.
WynnBet is one of the smaller sports betting brands in the US, but it’s quickly growing in popularity and availability. When you sign up to this sportsbook, you’ll be able to benefit from lots of great features, which include:
- Competitive Odds – As it’s a smaller sportsbook, WynnBet offers competitive odds to attract new bettors. Our research suggests that you can often find much better value when betting here, and compared to the bigger and more popular sites, the juice is typically low.
- Fun Welcome Bonus – You can start your WynBet experience off in the right way with a great welcome bonus. All new users can claim free bets when they sign up and make their first bet. The best thing about this offer is that you don’t need to bet high stakes to claim it.
- Rewarding Loyalty Program – The more you use WynnBet, the more you can get out of it. The site offers a loyalty program that lets you earn points for each real money wager you make. By collecting enough points, you’ll be able to unlock special promos and perks.
- Markets Open Early – Compared to a lot of other sportsbooks, the betting markets at WynnBet open very early. This can give you more time to place your bet before the lines move, taking advantage of the value available.
You can sign up to WynnBet sportsbook in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Tennessee, and Virginia.
How We Evaluate Sportsbooks – Why Choose SportsbookPromo.com
There are loads of different betting sites to choose from, and each offers its own unique features, promos, and advantages. Before you choose a site to sign up to, it’s a good idea to read through our reviews or take a look at our top-rated sportsbook list.
We review sites carefully to find the best options, looking at all of the main features that you can expect. Our review team creates an account at each site and tests them personally, providing you with the data you need to make the right choice. These are the main things we research when evaluating sportsbooks:
License and Reputation
Every sportsbook we review and feature on our site is licensed and legal in the US. We only review licensed sites, as these are guaranteed to be safe to use. By reading our review, you can also find out which states the sportsbook is available in, making it easier for you to choose the right site. We also check out the overall reputation of each site, making sure that they treat users fairly.
Promotions and Bonuses
Promotions are one of the best parts of joining a new sportsbook. You can find some great offers out there, but at SportsbookPromo.com, we have all of the best promos in one place. Whether it’s risk-free bets, deposit match bonuses, or anything else, we can give you the full picture of what’s available to you. We evaluate each bonus based on how much value it provides, looking carefully at the full terms and conditions.
Odds and Betting Markets
When you’re betting on sports, it’s always important to get the best odds if you want to maximize the profits you can make. When we review a sportsbook, we compare the odds for different sports to see how it ranks against other options. Our review team also considers the availability of different betting markets, checking what’s available for each sport.
Deposits and Withdrawals
When we review a sportsbook, we look carefully at the deposit options to see how easy it is to add funds to your account. This includes checking the accepted payment methods, looking at whether fees apply, and making sure deposits are fast and simple. Of course, our review team checks withdrawals, too, evaluating how easy it is to access your funds and withdraw any winnings that you make.
Aside from the features it offers, a sportsbook should be straightforward to use. When we review a site, we always consider the betting interface, looking at how easy it is to find your way around and place bets. Top sportsbooks all offer a huge range of betting options, but it should always be simple to find what you’re looking for. Our reviews look at how easy it is to read and use the site and evaluate the process of signing up, making a deposit, and placing a bet.
Data shows that a growing number of people place their bets from a mobile device. We don’t overlook mobile access and check how easy the site is to use on a smartphone or tablet. This includes checking out the app and testing its main features when compared to the desktop version. Our reviews carefully consider the mobile accessibility of each sportsbook, making sure it’s just as simple to place bets on a mobile as it is on a desktop.
Types of Sports Betting Promotions
You can find lots of different sports betting promotions, all of which give you the opportunity to find more value in your bets. Before you claim any betting offers, make sure you read through all of the terms and conditions carefully. Our research shows that these are some of the most popular types of sports betting promotions.
Deposit Match Bonus
This offer gives you a bonus on your deposit, matching the amount you add to your account.
- Example: 100% match up to $100
For this offer, you’d claim an extra $100 when you make a deposit of $100 or more, giving you $200 to bet with.
This offer gives you a free bet, refunding your lost stake if you lose.
- Example: $30 risk-free bet
In this example, you’d simply need to make a bet. If your bet wins, you keep your winnings. If it loses, your stake will be refunded up to $30.
This offer increases the odds on your bet, giving you bonus winnings if it wins.
- Example: +200 boosted to +300
For this bet, you’d have previously won $200 on a $100 bet. However, the boost means you’d now win $300 from the same stake, provided it wins.
A referral bonus rewards you by referring your friends.
- Example: Claim $50 for each friend
This example would give you $50 in your account for every friend who signs up using your link.
Mobile Sports Betting and Sportsbook Apps
These days, every sportsbook makes it as easy as possible for you to place your bets no matter where you are. Mobile betting means you can simply log into your favorite sportsbook from your smartphone or tablet and place bets while on the go.
When it comes to choosing a sportsbook, you should always make sure that it’s accessible on mobile and provides a good user experience no matter what kind of device you’re using. Most US sportsbooks also offer apps, which you can download to make your betting experience even smoother and more enjoyable.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options
When you’re betting with real money, you need to be able to add funds to your sportsbook account. Not only that, but you’ll also need to be able to withdraw any winnings. Top sportsbooks make it as simple as possible for you to deposit and withdraw funds, offering a wide range of payment methods.
Popular payment methods for US sportsbooks include:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Prepaid Cards
- ACH/Wire Bank Transfer
The payment method you choose will affect how quickly your funds move. Typically, eWallet services are the fastest, though these can incur fees. Always check the full details in the payments section before you confirm any transfer.
Although betting can be a lot of fun when you’re winning, there’s also the risk that you can lose money with every bet you place. For some people, betting can become a habit that’s hard to break, and losing too much can lead to financial issues.
Whenever you’re betting online, it’s important to always play responsibly. Responsible gambling is done by following these steps:
- Never bet more than you can afford to lose
- Avoid betting when you feel angry or upset
- Keep track of your gambling spending
- Stick to a gambling budget
- Take a break if you’re on a losing streak
- Avoid chasing losses
- Avoid using gambling as a way to make money
- Seek help if you feel excessive gambling has become a habit
If you’re finding it hard to stick to these rules, you may have a gambling problem. If that’s the case, you’re not alone. All licensed sportsbooks will offer advice and support if you’re struggling to control your gambling. Not only that, but you can also make use of these tools:
|Responsible Gambling Tool||Description|
|Deposit limit||Limit how much you can deposit each day/week/month|
|Spend limit||Limit your spending|
|Time limit||Limit how much time you can spend logged into your sportsbook account|
|Self-exclusion||Close your account for a set amount of time|
Online Sportsbook FAQ
Are online sportsbooks legal?
26 US states now allow legal online sports betting, and this number is growing each year. Before you can sign up to a sportsbook and start betting, you should check to see if it’s legal in your state. You can find out here or by checking the license of the sportsbook you’re signing up to.
How do I find the best odds when betting?
You can find the best odds by comparing different sportsbooks. Alternatively, you can use our reviews to find out which sportsbooks typically offer the best odds on which sports. Finding the best odds means more potential profits for your winning bets.
How do I know if a sportsbook is safe to use?
You can find safe and trustworthy sportsbooks here at SportsbookPromo.com. We only feature licensed sites that are proven to be safe and reliable. Before you sign up to a sportsbook, you should also check the homepage to see if it’s licensed, as this will mean it’s safe to use.
Can I claim bonuses when betting online?
Yes, all of the best online sportsbooks offer bonuses. Claiming these offers is as simple as signing up and following the instructions. You can find your exclusive promo codes here and make the most of the best bonuses when you start betting online.
Are there minimum and maximum bets when using an online sportsbook?
The maximum bet will vary depending on the sportsbook you use, the state you’re in, and your account. The minimum bet will also often depend on the sportsbook you’re using.
How do I withdraw my winnings from my sportsbook account?
You can withdraw winnings by going to the cashier section and finding the withdraw option. From there, it’s as simple as selecting your payout method and then entering how much you’d like to withdraw. Once you’ve confirmed, the time it takes for your funds to reach you will depend on the method you choose.
What can I do to stay in control of my gambling?
If you need help controlling your gambling and how much you spend, you can set up deposit limits. These will affect how much you can deposit per day, week, or month. Additionally, most sportsbooks also have spending limits, and there’s a self-exclusion option if you need to take a break.