New York Rangers Promo Codes
There are several promo codes for Rangers betting available on several sportsbooks. After extensive research and analysis, we have created a list of the available bonuses in some of the top NY sportsbooks.
|CZRFULL||When you create an account, make a deposit and place a wager of at least $10, you get 100% of your stake up to $1,250 in bonus bets if you lose.||Caesars|
|SPORTS||Using the promo code “SPORTS” would make you eligible to get second-chance bets up to $100. You can also get value for other NHL promos, including the First Goal Insurance and a 20% profit boost on hockey same-game parlays.||BetRivers|
Other sportsbooks offer exciting promotions on Rangers betting and do not require a promo code. DraftKings is offering new customers a 100% deposit match bonus of up to $5,000. Promo will run until the 30th of June, 2023.
With FanDuel, you get up to $1,000 in bonus bets if your first cash bet settles as a loss. Although this does not count as a cash bonus, you can also watch live NHL games on the FanDuel app.
Popular NHL Sports Betting Terms
Understanding what certain terms mean when surfing through sportsbooks would give you a better chance of putting together a winning ticket. Here are some of the most popular NHL sports betting terms you should familiarize yourself with.
- Moneyline – The moneyline shows the odds of each team winning the game. It is the most straightforward way to wager. Current form, head-to-head, and other conditions are factored into choosing the moneyline odds for teams.
- Favorites & Underdogs – Going into every matchup, one team is expected to win over the other. The teams favored to win are the favorites and are given negative odds while the underdogs have positive odds. You would get more value betting on the underdogs, only if they successfully pull off an upset.
- Puck line – This is similar to points spread in the NBA and NFL. It is a designated handicap to level the competition between teams and is often set at 1.5. If the Rangers are favorites against the Toronto Maple Leafs and you bet on the puck line, they would need to win with a margin of 2 or more goals. If you select the Leafs, they would have to win or not lose by two or more goals for your bet to settle as a win.
- Period betting – Here you can place a bet on the outcome of a period rather than the entire game. Each of the three periods of hockey game lasts for 20 minutes. However, if the score is tied at the end of regulation, a five-minute overtime period is played before the game is sent to shootouts if none of the teams manage to find some separation.
- Over/Under (Totals) – Sportsbooks set a number of goals expected to be scored by both teams. Wagering on totals means you are betting on whether the total score would be above or below the set number. Most Rangers game ends in over 5.5 goals.
- 60-minute line – Making a pick centered around the 60-minute line means overtime and shootout will not be considered in your bet. Depending on your selection, your bet will win or lose if the game ends in a team's win, loss, or draw at the end of the 60-minute regulation.
- Grand Salami – The Grand Salami is a unique bet that allows you to wager on all hockey games that day in one bet. Although it is not available on all sportsbooks, it lets you select over/under on the accumulated score set by the bookie. If four teams are slated to play on a day, the Grand Salami could be set at 24.5. If you choose over, it means all the scoring on that day needs to be 25+ for you to cash your bet.
Claiming your Rangers Bonus
Claiming your Rangers bonus is fairly straightforward. However, there are a few checklists you need to complete before the bonuses roll in.
- Select a sportsbook – Knowing the cash bonuses and promos available in each sportsbook would help you choose one to wager with. But other factors are worth considering. Before choosing a sportsbook, further research on other features that would make your betting process go as smoothly as possible is recommended.
- Register – To be considered for any promotion, you need to first be a member. After deciding on the sportsbook(s) you are most comfortable with, register. You would need to prove your age and that you are within the boundaries of NY.
- Make a deposit – Most sportsbooks require you to make a deposit and make a qualifying bet to be eligible to claim the bonus. Make sure to read the terms and conditions to ensure you are meeting the requirements and fully taking advantage of the active promo.
- Use promo code – Although some sportsbooks do not require you to input a promo code, others do. Always make sure you are using the promo code where necessary so you do not miss out on the bonus.
- Enjoy your bonus – If you check all the boxes, you would receive your bonus within hours to days, depending on the sportsbook. The bonuses vary from second-chance bets to odds/profit boosts to matched deposits.
Waste no time in claiming your bonus as it would be helpful in your betting journey. Do well to look out for new offers often in the “promo” section of each sportsbook.
These bonuses would greatly maximize your winnings and help you bet with more peace of mind, especially knowing that a lost bet is not the end of the road. You should also always keep your eyes peeled for hockey-specific bonuses.
Top New York Rangers Betting Tips
Research is a crucial step in your betting journey. You must bet strictly based on logic and not emotion. Follow these tips to improve your chances of winning your bet as it gives an insight into how data can be analyzed to your favor.
- Spot bets – Take some time to identify spots during the season that could impact the outcome of a game. While you are betting one fixture at a time, always consider the next game and evaluate how the team would prepare. Even though the Rangers are heavy favorites against a team, they might end up losing because they underrated their opponents and were only looking forward to an upcoming marquee matchup.
- Home advantage – Playing in certain arenas often impacts the outcome of the game. The New York Rangers have an impeccable record when playing in Madison Square Garden, especially when they score first. You can take advantage of this information through live betting.
- Head-to-head – Teams historically do well against certain opponents. In the 2022-23 season, the Rangers could not muster one victory against the Boston Bruins in three meetings, managing only 5 goals. However, they scored 15 goals against the Florida Panthers and won all three matchups.
- Injuries and absences – Always analyze how a player's absence would affect the team's productivity. With how physically tasking hockey is, it is not strange to see players in and out of the lineup for an extended period. Pay attention to this data as it could be the difference between winning and losing a bet.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Rangers promo offers the best value?
Each bettor desires something different, and value means a lot of things to several people. While you lean towards bonuses that match your initial deposit, someone else might be more interested in getting a second-chance opportunity. Always first determine what counts as value to you then choose the best promo that would give you that.
How do I wager on the New York Rangers?
All sportsbooks licensed in New York offer hockey betting. To place a bet on the Rangers, log in through your preferred sportsbook, then search for the NHL. Every Rangers fixture is available days before the puck drop. You can choose any of the available betting markets the place the bet.
Is there an age restriction to sports betting in New York?
Only adults 21 or older are legally allowed to wager on sports. Sportsbooks would demand an ID verification during signup to confirm you are 21+.
What betting markets are available in NHL?
You can find a variety of betting markets in the NY licensed sportsbooks. Outside of moneyline, puck line, and totals, you can wager on several other markets; including player props and periods. Although the popular markets are more straightforward, you might find more value in other markets.