New York Sportsbooks Promo Codes
Each sportsbook offers something different. While you might not need a promo code for some, others require you to input it before any bonus is given.
Regardless, there are certain conditions required of you before cash bonuses are credited to your account. Here are the Jets promo codes available across the licensed NY sportsbooks.
|BetMGM||BetMGM New York is not offering any newcomer bonus at this time. However, you could get bigger benefits through the MGM Rewards program. Continuous betting earns you points which can be redeemed for bonus bets or benefits at any of the MGM Resorts nationwide.||NO CODE|
|FanDuel||New bettors can get $150 after signing up with FanDuel, making an initial deposit of at least $10, and placing a wager of $5 or more. You can also get up to $1,000 back if your first wager does not settle as a win.||NO CODE|
|Caesars||Caesars offer bettors 100% of their stake if their first wager ends in a loss. You also get 1,000 reward credits and 1,000 tier credits win or lose.||CZRFULL|
|DraftKings||You are automatically eligible for a deposit bonus of up to $1,000 when you sign up and make a deposit of at least $5. But you would only get the cash bonus if you meet the play-through requirements.||NO CODE|
|PointsBet||Although there is currently no active promo for new bettors, you could get rewards points every time you place a bet. Points can be redeemed for bonus bets.||NO CODE|
|WynnBET||WynnBET has several promos currently active, all of which promise bet credit if you meet the requirements. Their most valuable promo is the offer to get a $1,000 bet credit if you accumulate the most odds in the week.||NO CODE|
|Bally Bet||Although BallyBet does not offer welcome bonuses, there are several promotions you could take advantage of from their rewards program to the “refer-a-friend” offer.||NO CODE|
|BetRivers||With BetRivers, you can get a second chance bet bonus of up to $100 if you lose your first wager.||SPORTS|
- Futures – Here, you can bet on a future event long before it is settled. Even though the 2023 NFL season would resume in October, odds are already available for some betting markets. The Kansas City Chiefs are favored to hold on to their title on BetMGM with a 7.50 win odd, while the Jets have odds of 15.00 to win the Super Bowl and 9.00 to win the AFC Championship.
- Props – With props betting, you can bet on certain aspects of the game related to teams and players. An example is a market where you pick which team scores first in a fixture.
- Derivatives – Sportsbooks give you the option of betting on parts of the game, from quarters to halves. Figuring out team tendencies could help you make more informed decisions when placing your wager. Last season, the Jets finished most games stronger than how they started.
- Moneyline – Moneyline is arguably the simplest selection to make. All you have to do is choose the team you believe will win the game. The favorites have a negative value next to their odds while the underdogs have a positive value.
- Parlays – Parlays are mostly used by bettors with small stakes looking to turn a huge profit. It is the accumulation of several picks into one bet slip with the primary aim of increasing the total odds.
- Spread – Spreads can be seen as handicaps, as sportsbooks try to even the difference between the stronger team and their opponent. Say the Jets are favorites with a -4.5 point spread, they would have to win the game with a point differential of over 5 for it to be a winning bet.
- Totals (Over/Under) – With totals, you would be betting on the total score by both teams. Sportsbooks set a certain number, and you are required to predict if the total score would go over or under.
New York Jets Betting Tips
The last time the Jets finished a season with a winning record was in 2015. Unfortunately, they failed to clinch the wild card spot after losing their final game to the Buffalo Bills.
Knowledge about the team would go a long way in helping you make the right pick. History, tendencies, and trends are some of the things to look out for before you place your bets.
Here are a few tips you should consider before you lock in your next wager.
- Home-field advantage – In the NFL, teams historically do a lot better when playing in front of their home fans. However, the Jets have struggled recently, especially since the 2020 season. Recognizing their decline and acting on it might help you win, or avoid losing your wager.
- Weather – Weather is the most significant external factor in football betting. Wind, rain, cold, and the sun could impact how a team performs. You should also pay attention to teams' success at different times – day and night.
- NFL key numbers – Recognizing key numbers for points spread could make a significant difference in whether you win or lose a bet. With the NFL scoring system, most games have a specific point differential – three, six, or seven. That said, you have a great chance of winning your bet if you pick the underdog to cover the spread at +7.5 seeing as the game might be decided by seven points.
- Monitor injury reports – Injuries to key players have a big impact on how the line moves, and the outcome of the game. Injury to a quarterback has the most impact on the game. Monitor the injury report of every team before you lock your bet.
How to Start Betting on the Jets
Having all the information is great, but there would come a time when you need to practice all you have read. Betting on the Jets is not a tedious task, but you need to put in some work to give yourself the best chance of winning.
Research is the keyword at this point, as you will need to use data to find out what would work best for you and what Jets picks has a higher chances of being successful. Without adequate information, the probability of losing your bet is exponentially higher.
- Research fixtures – Find out two fixtures in advance before you make any bet. Say the Jets are playing a rival in week 2, which could impact their game plan and performance in week 1. With that information, you could set up yourself for success as you would not be caught off-guard if they decide to rest players ahead of the next game.
- Shop lines – We do not recommend that you sign up with the first sportsbook you come in contact with. You should monitor several sportsbooks for some time to figure out which offers the best odds. Also, note the promotions available to evaluate if it appeals to you.
- Register – Register with your preferred sportsbook. No rule says you are limited to one. If you feel like two or more could give you distinct values, you should explore them.
- Claim your bonus – Always take advantage of the promos available on the sportsbook(s) you choose. If you need to use a promo code, make sure you key it in and complete the qualifying criteria. These bonuses would go a long way in increasing your chances and profit.
- Make your pick – After you have decided on a sportsbook and made your deposit, you can go ahead to select your pick. You can choose anything from moneyline to spread to props, etc.
- Key in your wager – When you are comfortable with your pick(s), you can go ahead to place your bet. Parlays offer more value but are a lot riskier. You will need all selections in the bet slip to settle as a win for you to have a winning bet.
On a final note, you should monitor your bets as they play out if you can. Some sportsbooks offer cash-out options. Mid-way through the game, you can cash out if you are not confident the game will end how you want.
That way, you do not lose all of your stake. In some cases, you could even get some parts of the potential winning, especially if there is still a chance your pick could settle as a win in the end.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is sports betting legal in New York?
Yes. Online sports betting launched on January 8, 2022, after former governor Andrew Cuomo signed it into law in 2021. You can now bet on the Jets and other NY sports teams through one of the state-licensed sportsbooks.
How quickly do I get my winnings?
Payout times vary depending on the sportsbook and withdrawal method. Those linked with land-based casinos sometimes offer immediate cash pickups. However, electronic payments are processed anywhere from 24 hours to days, depending on the method. PayPal withdrawals can be processed in 24 hours.
Is my physical location important?
Before you will be allowed to use any licensed sportsbook in New York, you must be present in the state. Every sportsbook has geotagging software they utilize to ensure every bettor is physically within the boundaries of the state.
Which NY sportsbook is the best for Jets betting?
There is no one-size-fits-all sportsbook. Each sportsbook offers something unique, which is why choosing one is primarily based on preference. That said, you should always make sure the sportsbook you use for your Jets betting provides value from competitive odds, juicy bonuses, and overall betting experience.