Things to Look for When Shopping for Giants Promo Codes
Even as betting is relatively new to NY, they have grown to be one of the biggest markets. You can take advantage of any of the promos offered by any of the sportsbooks operating in the state as you wager on the Giants.
However, it is easy to get lost in the euphoria of big promises, some of which might turn out to be false. We do not want you to take a loss even before you place a wager, which is why you should look out for the following:
- Make sure the offer is from a reputable sportsbook.
- Do some research to find out if the promo on offer is still active. You should also keep an eye out for recent offerings that might provide more value.
- Understanding the type of bonus being offered is key as it could help you fully utilize the opportunity.
We have done most of the research for you and compiled a list of reputable sportsbooks as well as how to claim their bonuses.
How to Start Betting on the Giants
It is easy to wager on the Giants, as long as you understand how things work. Although a few have jumped in and achieved a level of success without first grasping how the industry works, you give yourself a better chance at maximizing profit with research and data.
While the NFL sees the biggest amount of bettors in the US, baseball has been the most profitable. You stand a better chance of winning if you leverage the information and bonuses presented in this guide.
- Choose a sportsbook – Every bookie offers something different, from odds, to display style, to bonuses. You can play around with a few to see which would make betting on the Giants easier.
- Register – After selecting the sportsbook of choice, you can go ahead to register. Remember to include promo codes where necessary to claim the newcomer bonus.
- Deposit funds – Fans have several payment options for depositing and withdrawing funds. You should choose the easiest and fastest option. Waiting for your deposit to reflect in a few hours could cost you some winnings.
- Search for Giants – Navigating platforms should be fairly easy, especially with the NFL being one of the most popular sports in the US. When you go into the NFL, you would see a list of future bets, including those of the NY Giants.
- Make your pick – This is where it gets tricky, as your selection would determine a winning/losing betslip. Choose from any of the betting markets you are most comfortable with.
- Stake – Set the amount you are willing to use for that betslip and submit.
NFL Sports Betting Terms Explained
|Futures||This is a type of bet where the outcome is selected well in advance before the game is decided. An example is picking the Giants to win the Super Bowl before the start of a new season. Although they provide an outstanding return on investment, it is arguably the riskiest way to bet.|
|Moneyline||Moneyline wager is one where you pick an outright winner for the game. If your pick gets a victory after regulation, it means you have won the bet.|
|Parlay||Here, you combine several bets in one slip. Some sportsbooks give boosts for parlays, while others offer insurance based on certain conditions.|
|Over/under||Bettors are expected to predict the total number of points that will be scored by both teams. They are usually in increments of 0.5. If you make a selection of over 39.5 in a Giants game, you essentially believe 40+ points will be scored by both teams.|
|Points spread||This suggests the margin of victory between both teams. If the Giants are given -2.5 by sportsbooks, it means they are the favorites and they have to win the game by 3 or more points for you to win the bet.|
|Props||Props are wagers placed on other activities unrelated to the outcome of the game. It can range from “which player will score the first touchdown” to “what song would be performed at the Super Bowl halftime show.”|
|Cashout||Sportbooks offer cashout options before the game, or picks on your parlay, is completed.|
|Live betting||You can place bets on live games. However, your decision-making needs to be top-notch as odds fluctuate a lot in real time.|
|Sharp||Sharp is a term used to describe a strategic individual or play. It takes a lot of research and planning. Recreational bettors are called squares.|
Sportsbooks Operational in New York and Promo codes
Sports betting went live on January 8, 2022, and only nine sportsbooks were given licenses to operate in the state.
In no particular order, here are the sportsbooks operational in NY along with their promo codes.
PointsBet have established themselves in the US sports betting scene and are one of the best available. They launched on January 25, 2022, and have since provided exceptional service to New York bettors.
New users are offered 5 second chance bets up to $250 upon registration. Simply put, your first 5 bets are insured up to $50 each.
DraftKings is arguably the most popular sportsbook in the US. They launched in NY on opening day and are currently offering up to $200 in bonus bets to new bettors.
With FanDuel, new customers can get up to 10x the value of their first wager up to $200. No bonus code is required, but bettors are required to deposit at least $10 to be eligible. You can also access other available bonuses on their “promotions” page.
Although WynnBET does not have the most enticing welcome bonus, they offer some value. You can get $5 in bet credits after registering and making a qualifying bet of at least $100 with odds of -120 or greater.
In NY right now, Caesars have the best sign-up bonus in the market. They are offering new customers a risk-free bet for up to $1,250, as well as reward and tier credits. All that is required is to sign up, place your first wager of at least $10, and use the promo code CZRFULL.
Resorts World Bet
Resorts World Bet is one of the sportsbooks licensed to operate in New York. Sadly, they do not have any promotions available currently.
BetRivers offers new bettors second chance bet credit up to $100. Added to that are regular promotions like odds boost.
You might be disappointed to find out that BetMGM does not have any special promotions for new members in NY. However, they have other promotions that might be enticing.
Outside of their referral program, they have a rewards program that will see members earn points for betting and get bet credits on certain occasions.
Bally Bet is the most recent sportsbook to get their license in New York. They went live on July 8, 2022, and are looking to gain a foothold in the state.
Although they do not have a welcome bonus, their loyalty program is pretty extensive. Bettors can also get bonus credit through the refer-a-friend program.
Here are a few tips that could boost your chances of winning in the NFL.
- Home teams have a better chance of winning. Even though this was not the case during COVID-19 as home fans were not available, it is slowly starting to return to that.
- Take note of the weather conditions before placing your wager.
- Always consider head-to-head before placing your bets. Although upsets are likely, the Giants should be favored to win against a team they have a history of beating.
- For better odds, place your bets a few hours or days before kick-off. But if you do not mind the odds, you can monitor line movements ahead of kick-off as it could be an indication of who is worth betting on.
More NFL Promotions
More New York Team Promotions
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bet on the Giants outside of New York?
As long as you are physically present in a state where sports betting is legal, you can bet on the Giants.
Is betting on the Giants possible on mobile?
Yes. With the launch of online betting, sportsbooks also allowed betting through mobile. Although the view is not as expansive as it is online, they have been optimized to make your betting experience on the Giants through mobile as great.
Where can I find NFL promo codes?
Most sportsbooks have a dedicated promo page, explaining the available offers and how to claim them. We have also provided you with promo codes from some of the top sportsbooks in New York.
What is the legal betting age in New York?
Although you are allowed to gamble as you turn 18, sports betting is reserved for adults 21 and above.
Which sportsbook offers the best promo?
Every sportsbook has unique offerings, and it is up to you to decide which is more appealing. That said, if you are more interested in accumulating bet credits, you should target bookies who offer the most value when it comes to risk-free bets.