Top Sportsbooks for Guardians Betting
It might not seem like it, but picking the right sportsbook goes a long way in influencing whether you win or lose, and your overall betting experience. Although every licensed sportsbook offers betting services, some standout bookies would give you more value for your buck when betting on the Guardians.
We know how important choosing the right sportsbook is, which is why we have saved you the time of doing so yourself. Although we implore you to make some research of your own, the field has been narrowed, and you get a better sense of what to look out for.
There are a few factors we have considered before creating the top list. They include;
- Bonus – A sportsbook that has an enticing reward system cares about its customers. Having rewards for existing customers is also a strong indicator that they are willing to make you stay.
- Betting variety – Although most leagues are available, what picks are available? Sportsbooks that give more options outside of moneyline, over/under, and spread should be favored.
- Customer support – Sportsbooks need to have a working customer service team. Speed and availability to resolve any issues that may arise are crucial.
- Deposit & Withdrawal options – Having a variety of deposit and withdrawal options is another factor worth considering. You should also consider the speed. If deposits are not instant, you could lose resources because you might end up on the negative end of line movements.
The overall betting experience is also important. Your preferred sportsbook should be visually appealing. You also need to look out for the load speed and how quickly you can move from one page to the other.
That said, here are the sportsbooks we recommend of the 17 operational in Cleveland in no particular order.
Claiming your Guardians Bonus
Sportsbooks offer enticing promos and cash bonuses to gain customers. It would be unwise to not claim these offers, especially since you are not required to do anything out of the ordinary.
Every opportunity to improve your chances of winning should be fully utilized, which is why it is important you know how to claim your bonus. Follow these recommended steps and you would never miss out on a promo being offered.
- Choose a sportsbook – The first thing you need to do is decide what sportsbook you would use to place your Guardians wager. Note that you are not limited to one, as having access to several would help when line shopping. Look out for factors like the bonus type, ease of use, deposit and withdrawal speed, etc. before making a decision.
- Register – After you have found the sportsbook(s) you are comfortable with, go ahead and register. For sportsbooks to verify your age and location, you might be required to provide a piece of identification.
- Review terms and conditions – Always make sure to review the terms and conditions before making your deposit or placing your first wager. In the terms, you would find all that you need to do to get the cash bonus on offer. While some sportsbooks need you to use a promo code, others recognize you are a first-time bettor and activate the promotion automatically.
- Make a deposit – Although some sportsbooks give you bonuses as soon as you register, most would require you to make a deposit and meet some requirements. New bettors are often required to make a qualifying bet to activate the promo.
- Get bonus – When all criteria are satisfied, your reward will roll up on your profile. It mostly comes as bonus bets that you can use to wager. The value of the bonus would depend on certain factors and would be up to a certain amount stipulated in the offer.
Your cash bonus would give you a second chance at winning. Even as an existing customer, you might be entitled to some bonus bets or profit/odd boosts.
Ways to Bet on the Cleveland Guardians
There are several avenues you can use to bet on the Guardians. Even though sports betting is relatively new in the Buckeye State, there is a plethora of options for those interested in getting in on the action.
Below are some of the differences between the three major channels you can use in placing your bet. You are welcome to carefully consider each before choosing which you would favor.
|Must be physically present at the establishment||Can bet from your mobile device||Access to sports betting only through your desktop|
|Full range of MLB markets||Full range of MLB markets||Full range of MLB markets|
|Promos available||Might be open to more promotions as sportsbooks encourage app download||Might be open to more promos and bonuses|
|Restricted to a certain location||Can bet on the go. Favors live betting||Can bet only from your home|
Although there are several ways to bet on the Guardians, we recommend betting through your mobile. Added to the extra features mobile affords you, here are a few more reasons to consider it.
- Safety – Going with cash and hoping to come out with more cash is not entirely safe as one could get robbed. Outside of that, there is the health risk, especially with COVID-19.
- Convenience – When you think about the drive to the sportsbook and waiting in line to place your wager, it is a lot more convenient to bet from the comfort of your home or anywhere you are comfortable.
- Profit – You would lose a lot more if you have to make the trip to a brick-and-mortar sportsbook. There would be gas costs, parking, tolls, and time spent on the trip. All of these would reduce the amount you make as a profit.
- Lines shopping – Through online betting, you can shop lines across several sportsbooks easily. With this, you would get a lot more value while betting on the Guardians because you can easily place your wager with the sportsbook that provides better odds.
Guardians Bonus Types
Depending on the sportsbook, you are privy to different types of bonuses. However, you get the opportunity to boost your winning regardless of the form it comes in.
Here are some of the most popular forms Guardians bonus come in across several sportsbooks.
- Second-chance bets – Most newcomer bonuses come in this form. Sportsbooks give new bettors their stake back up to a certain percentage if they lose their wager.
- Loyalty rewards – For continually being a member of a sportsbook, you get rewarded. Those linked with resorts often offer all-expense stays or trips. However, there are certain conditions and milestones you have to meet.
- Profit/Odd boost – You can get profit or odd boosts from sportsbooks at random, with some passing as weekly promotions. Although it is not a cash bonus, it allows you to increase your potential winnings. With a profit boost, the potential winning on a Guardians moneyline would be a lot more than what the regular odds would give.
- Referral Bonus – For encouraging someone else to register with a sportsbook, you get a bonus. Most want the referred to make a deposit and qualifying bet before the rewards are handed out.
- Bet credits – Here, sportsbooks give you bet credits without you necessarily having to lose your first wager. With this credit, you can wager on the Guardians without risking your money. It is worth noting that you would only be paid the winning less the stake if it settles as a winning bet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is mobile betting possible in Cleveland?
Yes. Fans can use any of the sportsbooks that support mobile betting to place their wagers. Most sportsbooks have their mobile applications optimized for Android and iOS users.
How old do I have to be before I can place a bet in Ohio?
Any adult 21 and above can bet on the Guardians or any sports franchise in Ohio. Sportsbooks will require proof of age before allowing you to wager on their platform.
What pick provides the best value for Guardians betting?
Bettors have found success through different picks. Despite betting being a game of prediction, you can utilize data and analysis to boost your probability of winning. Explore player props and back them up with data. It would be rewarding, especially when a particular player is in great form.
What betting markets are available in MLB?
There are a variety of betting markets available when betting on the Guardians. Moneyline, spread, and totals are undoubtedly the most popular. But there are many more markets you could consider. You can wager on the first 5 innings or select a pick more team-centric.