It took a long time, but legal sports betting is now available in Ohio. In December 2021, a new bill was passed to legalize both online and in-person betting, with the industry regulated by the Ohio Casino Control Commission. More than a full year later, the first sportsbooks launched in OH on Jan 1, 2023.
Betting on college and professional sports is permitted in Ohio. However, you must be at least 21 to place a bet. Online sportsbooks have identity checks in place and also use geolocation software to ensure that you can only bet within the state.
Top Bengals Sportsbooks
Although sports betting hasn’t been legal in Ohio for long, already several sportsbooks have launched in the state. You can find cash bonuses and odds on all the latest Bengals games at each. Here are some of the most popular sites:
|Sportsbook||Mobile App||Best Feature|
Mobile Bengals Betting
All of our recommended sportsbooks offer full support for mobile betting, meaning you can bet wherever you like. Provided you’re in Ohio, you’ll be able to sign up, make deposits, place bets, and withdraw winnings from your smartphone or tablet.
The best sportsbooks offer mobile apps, which you can download for an even more convenient experience. These offer the exact same features that you can find on the main site but are easier and faster to use. With a mobile sportsbook app, you can easily watch live streams of the Bengals and place bets during the game.
What to Look for When Choosing a Bengals Promo
One of the best parts of betting online is claiming cash bonuses. All Ohio sportsbooks currently offer bonuses, which are an incentive for new users to sign up. You can get a lot out of each bonus offer, and they’re a great way to add value to your bets. However, before you claim, you should understand the different types of bonuses, what to look for, and how to claim.
Types of Cincinnati Bengals Bonuses
Here are some of the most common types of Bengals bonuses:
- Matched deposit bonus – Boost your bankroll by claiming additional bonus funds when you make your first deposit. For example, a 100% bonus worth up to $1000 gives you $2000 in your account to bet with when you make a first deposit of $1000.
- No deposit bonus – This is perhaps the easiest bonus to claim and use. Rather than needing to make a deposit to unlock this offer, you’ll earn it simply by signing up. Your bonus will be waiting for you once you join, letting you bet on anything you like.
- Free bet – Free bets are fun to use and let you take the risk out of betting. Rather than using the real funds in your account, you can apply a free bet to your betslip. If you lose, you only lose the free bet, but if you win, you get to keep the winnings.
- Risk-free bet – Another way to reduce risk when betting. Risk-free bets will refund your stake up to a certain amount if you lose. For example, a $200 risk-free bet will give you a full refund if your $200 bet loses.
Bengals Promos Terms
Before you claim your bonus, be sure to read through all of the terms and conditions and check that it’s fair. The best bonuses are fair and easy to use, letting you have more fun while betting on the Bengals. Here are some common terms and conditions to look out for:
|Terms and Conditions||Description|
|Rollover||You’ll need to wager the bonus a set number of times before you can withdraw it or any winnings|
|Minimum deposit||You need to deposit a minimum amount to claim the bonus|
|Minimum bet||You need to bet a minimum amount of your bonus or deposit|
|Minimum betting odds||The odds of your bet need to be above a certain amount for the bonus to be claimed|
|Promo code||A code of letters and numbers needs to be entered to unlock some bonuses|
How to Claim Your Bengals Promo
Claiming your promo will depend on the type of promo and the particular instructions. Just follow these steps to claim and use your bonus:
- Read the full terms and conditions
- Follow the instructions to sign up and make a deposit
- Use a promo code if required
- Make a qualifying bet if needed
- Follow the terms to use your bonus when betting on the Bengals
Best Bengals Bets
When betting on the Bengals, you can choose from many different markets. Some of the most popular include:
- Point spread – The point spread is used to create a more even contest and even odds between the two teams. Weaker teams are given a points advantage, and the stronger team is given a handicap. If you choose the favorite, they have to win by a points margin greater than the handicap for your bet to win.
- Moneyline – A moneyline bet is simply a bet on which team will be the winner after overtime has been played. You can choose either side, and your bet will be void if there’s a tie, meaning you get your stake back.
- Over/under – You can bet on whether you think the total number of points scored in the game will be greater or less than a set number. You can find alternative lines for higher or lower odds if you want.
- Futures – Futures are bets on what will happen at the end of the season. For example, you can bet on the Cincinnati Bengals winning the Super Bowl at the end of the season.
- Same-game parlays – A same-game parlay combines multiple bets from the same game into one bet. A lot of bettors do this with low-odds bets, increasing their total odds and leading to big potential payouts.
- Props – Props are bets on specific game outcomes involving certain players or the team. You can bet on a certain number of yards being thrown or for a particular player to score a touchdown at some point in the game.
Is it legal to bet on the Bengals?
Ohio has legalized sports betting as of January 1, 2023. As long as you’re at least 21 years old, you can legally sign up and bet on all sports. Be sure to use a licensed sportsbook that’s available in your state when betting on the Bengals.
Which sportsbooks are best for betting on the Bengals?
There are lots of legal sportsbooks that accept bets on Bengals games and the NFL. You can choose one of the recommended betting sites on this page, making sure you choose the one that looks best to you.
Are there Bengals bonuses to claim online?
Yes, online sportsbooks offer bonuses to new users, and you can claim them and use them when betting on the Bengals. Always read the full terms and conditions before you claim a Bengals promo.
Which markets are available to bet on Bengals games?
You can bet on lots of different Bengals markets, including the point spread, moneyline, over/under, game props, and player props. Check which markets are available at your sportsbook and then use research to pick the best bet.